Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's Time...

It's time...yes indeed, it's time that I start to share my thoughts with the world. Why you ask? Because I damn well feel like it! Seriously though, I thought it would be fun to just talk about whatever I feel like and to keep it mostly on a fun level.

What will you find around this blog? Mostly thoughts on sports since that is my biggest interest. I will also touch on thoughts about wrestling...maybe a little about video games...possibly some current events that I might want to touch on...who knows basically. I'm just a regular guy who will tell it like it is and try to do so in a thoughtful manner.

In case you were wondering, my nickname around Youtube and a few other sites is HHHGame99 or just Game for short. Yes, I am a fan of Triple H from way back and still tend to like him even though he has buried as much talent as the Undertaker! Yeah, that was a cheap one. So you can check me out on Youtube if you want. I am part of the best e-fed on Youtube, the DUI or Dangerous Underground Impact Wrestling (which sprung from the previous greatest e-fed on all of Youtube, the DWI or Dementia Wrestling Institute...shout out to my boy aDS! LOL). We basically run storylines generated from promos made by other users using Create-a-Wrestlers on versions of the Smackdown vs. Raw video games. It has been great fun and I have met some very cool people through it.

I will wrap up this "introductory" entry now and hope that you will stay tuned for more thoughts from my brilliant brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment